Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 6 P O

4 am and Macsen had his daily X-ray...
Always 4 am and they always show up just After he has fallen asleep.
At 3 I woke up b/c M was crying. The nurse and Aaron were trying to get him to eat - he has really stopped wanting to eat much. He refused so they put in his paci's- he kept fussing so I got up. He's in his swing, eyes closed, mouth firmly shut. I sit on the floor in front of the swing, take the bottle, put it to his lips and he takes it hungrily - never opening his eyes but he KNEW it was me. Crazy baby

3 comments:

  1. good morning! he knows his mama.only one mum.hope you are able to catch some zzz's when he does.mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile and shake my head. It's ok, he's mama's boy! Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday. another day.checking in from ontario.how's out angel child?

    ReplyDelete