Friday, August 14, 2015

Nana has arrived


Tonight we picked up Nana from the airport. She flew in to care for the girls while we are in Philadelphia with Macsen. The girls were so excited to see her - talking faster and faster, louder and louder. Showing her the room she would sleep in, their favorite new movie. But as the night wore on K came to me - I could see she was worried. "Are you leaving tomorrow Mommy?" "No, baby. Day after tomorrow." At 6 she still has trouble with tomorrow, yesterday, day after tomorrow. She hugged me so hard and said she wanted to sleep with me. She is our honey badger - never getting worked up about anything - but she's worried tonight. Teary. Daddy cuddled with them while I put M to bed. I will miss them so much and pray everything goes smoothly so we aren't separated too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment