Wednesday, August 26, 2015

24 hour difference

What a difference 24 hours,countless prayers,  3 rounds of IV antibiotics, and a ton of expelled gas bubbles can do! Macsen is like a new man! Walking, smiling, DANCING!!! If I hadn't witnessed it I wouldn't believe it. His bloodwork isn't final so we don't really know what happened but today his heart rate is 40 beats slower/min and no more fever. He's stil reluctant to drink any milk - I syringed in 4 ounces today while he watched a movie. So far he has lost 2 lbs which is frustrating. No one is saying the D  word yet but hopefully soon we can be released from the hospital. We can't head home right away bc his cardiologist thinks it safer to give him a little time before heading back to Alabama. So grateful he is better today - thank you so much everyone for all the prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Great NEWS! Mom doesn't have access to the internet right now, but I called her with this update and she is as thrilled as I am. Can't wait to hear more GREAT NEWS!!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Thank you for updating so much. I have been thinking about yAll and praying for all of you. The pic of him with the computer is my favorite :) and the video of him fAcetiming the girls!! Priceless. I know you miss them terribly. One step closer every day!!

    ReplyDelete