Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pep talk time

Last night while changing M's diaper I noticed a little blood in his stool!!! He was struggling with a lot of gas and seemed to be in a lot of pain - like gas pain... Stabbing pain that passed. And he gagged a lot but seemed to be struggling with some congestion. Sigh. So we are NPO... Again... No food by mouth until the docs come by today with their theory.... At this point I feel we'll never get out of this place. I'm so ready... 11 days is not bad ... I know plenty of babies that are inpatient for months. I need to stop dwelling on what is going wrong and focus on what is going right. Macsen is breathing on his own. He doesn't need any more morphine for his pain. He knows how to eat. He's warm and snuggly and I get to hold him all day. All really good things - All Grayt things.

No comments:

Post a Comment