Monday, February 25, 2013

On our way

In the air on our way to Philadelphia. I think there are about 20 different people coughing - the plane is packed. Macsen won't wear his mask and other than NOT turning on our recirculated air jet above our heads, and lysol wiping all the surfaces there is little we can do to keep the germs away. My anxiety level peaked about 10 minutes into the flight when the temperature in here was at its highest and Macsen was sweating and no longer letting me put the blanket over his head to keep the germs off. I just have to pray he won't catch any of these people's nasty germs they are spewing into the mass of humanity crammed on this plane. After months of steering clear of people this just feels so wrong and I feel trapped.. Cough cough cough! Cough cough cough. I wish they would wear masks but that is my reality - not theirs. They are totally unaware.
It's in God's hands and I am praying.
Macsen is out thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. If I were on a plane with Macsen, I totally wouldn't mind being asked to wear a mask.

    ReplyDelete