Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy 5 month birthday

Happy five month Birthday my darling boy. We celebrated by dancing, taking a walk with you in your sling, singing lots of songs - not much different from everyday :) But I did allow myself a second of pure pride that you are here, you are amazing and I love you so much it overflows - trickling from the corners of my eyes. Sweet baby, 1 week from today you will be in recovery from your second major surgery. I can't keep it from happening and I can't stop the pain you will endure but I will never leave your side and you won't have to go through it alone. Ever. Your daddy and I have faith in you Macsen. You are so strong. You may only have half a heart but it is a warrior's heart. And I know you are a baby and will never read this and this is not a pep talk for you but for me - something I will chant in my head as they wheel you away - along with my pleas to God to keep you safe. We will do this and we will be ok.


4 comments:

  1. Aw, look at 'em! Pure LOVE! Prayers, always, for Might M and for you two to remember what you love about each other in this very difficult/stressful time. I don't know why we sometimes forget how much we need each other in times like this, but we do. I pray you two turn towards each other for strength and let God do the rest. This too shall pass... Love you more than I can say, and my eyes seem to have the same trickling issue... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all prayng for all of you, and I am sure with God's guidance we shall all find the strength to continue for Macsen and help him to be strong and healthy! We need all the prayers and courage to pass this on to him. He seems to have a strong constitution and that comes from the love of family! We love you and will continue to pray for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fast these 5 months have gone by! Happy fifth month to M - lots of love to him and his family. You're always in my prayers, and will be praying a bit harder and louder the day of his surgery. You're right - he has a warrior's heart - I am sure God has some great plan for him. xoxoxoxox - to all Millers. Love you. Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five months already! and such a beautiful boy. You are all in my heart and prayers!

    ReplyDelete