Monday, July 16, 2018

Bringing Macsen to Hopkins ER

Mac is not doing well. His heart rate is pretty high and he is lethargic. They have him on oxygen bc his O2 is low. I am so thankful my sister left me her car today and thankful for the WAZE app that led me through Baltimore to the ER in 20 minutes. I don’t know what’s wrong  I don’t know how serious it is  I don’t know anything.
Update a little later -  I do know he had a hard time breathing in the car - he was panicking because he couldn't get a breath. We worked on deep breathing - he closed his eyes and calmed himself - he got so calm I was afraid he had passed out and I called out "Mac!!! Are you ok baby!!!?" And he said in a quiet calm voice, his eyes still closed, his head slumped to the side of his car seat "I'm ok Mama. I just calmed myself down." This boy is the most incredible child 

No comments:

Post a Comment