Saturday, March 17, 2018


Goodnight everyone ❤️Tonight before bed the girls came and we all made slime in the lobby. We also played “telephone” (where u whisper a word or phrase into your neighbors ear and everyone passes it down to the next person.) It’s always hilarious - especially when Daddy plays bc after 16 years of working with helicopters his hearing is terrible so there’s not telling what he’ll think you said. 
Mac got a shower (our room has no tub - boo hoo) and was so ready for bed. Hes been very tired today and a little clammy. He’s not eating or drinking well again. We know he has more labs scheduled for 5 am (WHY!!!!??? 5 am?!!!) so results will be back by the time the Dr rounds. And several vitals checks/bp checks overnight. I hope he can still get some good rest in.
They restarted his enalipril but only 1/2 the dose he was on before.
I am feeling so afraid that I am going to lose him so I really would appreciate prayers to help me stay strong. The BNP going up really hit me hard today

No comments:

Post a Comment