Friday, August 3, 2018

Mac did much better after they gave him some potassium - his was getting low and he really didn’t tolerate it. They are also cutting back on the diuretics bc his body seems happier when it isn’t super dry. And they are continuing with the milrinone wean - hopefully he will be off it next week! Then they want to observe him and optimize his other meds before we can go. But we are definitely taking more steps forward then backward now. 
Aaron and the girls flights were cancelled from Maryland to Atlanta bc of weather today. They will fly home tomorrow pretty late which doesn’t give them much time to get ready for school Monday. I cant believe the summer is over already!!!!
My sister was supposed to fly up to Boston to help out today but her flight was also cancelled 😞 I left stuff in our hotel room bc my sister was going to stay there tonight but now I have to figure out how to get it without leaving Mac 🤔 I left him for 5 minutes today to get him a dvd from the playroom and he freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment