Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Overdue updates

Sorry it has been a while since I have updated. We have been trucking along - working on eating, speech therapy, trying to get and stay healthy with all the flu viruses swirling around. 
Macsen's sisters and I went on an overnight trip to the Georgia Aquarium with their Girl Scout troop so Macsen got to have some one on one time with his daddy. This is the first time I have ever been away from M overnight and I admit I felt some sadness and a little hesitation driving away Saturday afternoon. He had a great time with his daddy - they even made brownies. The girls and I had an absolutely amazing time sleeping at the aquarium - we made memories I hope they will always cherish, I know I will. Tomorrow we drive to Pensacola for a cardiology appointment - we are praying for all good news. We are loving this taste of normal we have had post Fontan and are not ready to give it up anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment