Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Save the Date

OK, it's official... Macsen's second surgery will be the last day of February. We'll probably head back to Philly on Monday the 25th, so they can do the pre-admission testing on the 26th and Cath on the 27th.
Additionally, Super M hit the 10 pound mark this past weekend and he's steadily climbing. Still only on breastmilk and now Alex is hard-pressed -- literally -- to keep up with little man's feeding schedule. I guess it takes a lot of calories to grow that much shiny hair!
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support -- it's definitely helping.
- Aaron

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am 27 weeks pregnant with a borderline HLHS/Shones's complex baby girl. She will also be born and have her surgeries at CHOP. I noticed on here that your son is using only breast milk. Is he taking milk straight from the breast? I strongly desire to breastfeed but have been told there are many struggles. I will pump if necessary but having the child on the breast is an amazing thing for me. I have a 16 mos old son who I breastfed for 6 mos. It was an amazing time. Whether it be pumped or from the breast, that is wonderful that you are providing that nutrition to your baby. I found your site through the "linked by the heart" data base. Your story is inspiring. Heart Hugs. -Cheryl

    ReplyDelete