Sunday, September 2, 2012

Not home but in the home stretch

With 38 weeks only 1 day away I feel sad that our pregnancy is almost over. Not just because of the scary stuff looming after birth but because I love being pregnant. It's crazy I know - the toll it takes on your body and all that aside I love it. I love to feel them grow and move. I love the wonder on my girls' faces when they feel him kick or roll. I love to hear my 3 yr old sing to him through my belly. And i love when Aaron puts his hand on my belly Macsen wakes up and tries to play. I hate that some of our joy was robbed when we found out about Macsen's heart but am so thankful that we found that joy again and I know he feels it ... I hope he does. No matter what happens in the coming weeks I know it was all meant to happen this way. We, and everyone around us, have done out best to get Macsen where he needs to be to make it. I have to go into his birth and all that follows with the faith to believe it will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment