Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Macsen walking!!!!

I have been getting my photos together and was ready to write our update about our trip to Philly last week and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! HE WALKED!! I am still in shock. He kept wanting to do it over and over - walking a few steps to each of us then plunking down on his bottom then trying his hardest to get up to a stand unassisted. He has been sick this week - virus or allergies we are not sure- but had to be put on steroids b/c he started to wheeze and struggle to breathe. The same thing happened before he crawled too which is kind of weird. Only on steroids twice in his life and both times he makes a huge leap in his physical development. I know steroids are not good for him but man! They sure seem to help him. I don't know if they give him extra strength, or extra energy, or if by decreasing inflammation somewhere in his body he is finally able to move with less effort or if the "roid rage" fuels his desire to get around on his own. Or maybe it's just a strange coincidence. In any case I am thrilled and have watched the video at least 20 times tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment